Platelet rich plasma (PRP)
Platelet rich plasma (PRP) for both female and male rejuvenation is a safe non-surgical procedure utilizing one’s own blood. When injected, the PRP becomes activated and releases healing growth factors that initiate: cellular growth, collagen synthesis, and new blood vessel formation for increased blood flow.
Advantages of PRP therapy are:
- Non-surgical procedure
- Safe procedure, we only use your blood
- No down time
- In-office procedure that takes less than 45 minutes
- Female: helps to improve urinary incontinence, increased sensitivity/stimulation (vaginal and breast), tighter vaginal tissue, decreases vaginal dryness
- Male: improves sensitivity/stimulation, increased girth and length, increased vascularity
How does procedure work?
- Blood is drawn by a board-certified medical professional using an FDA approved special collection tube and placed in a centrifuge.
- After 10 minutes, the centrifuge process is completed and the concentrated platelets are prepared and drawn up into a syringe.
- After numbing process, using a small needle, the platelets are injected into the genital tissue.
Benefits of this procedure will result in 2-3 months. Individual results may vary and no procedure works for all people.